I don’t know about you, but sometimes I just want to curl up on the sofa and escape the world for a while. For me, contemporary fiction books are a great way to relax and forget what’s going on in our crazy world right now. Below is a list of fiction book reviews that I’ve written here on Touring Tales. Hopefully some of these will take your fancy, happy reading.
Latest Book Review
- The Dog Share – Fiona Gibson (3rd March 2021)
Previous Fiction Book Reviews
- The Dog Sitter – Zara Stoneley (13th Feb 2021)
- Blue Moon (Jack Reacher series) – Lee Child (7th Feb 2021)
- Trobairitz the storytellers – Celia Micklefield (27 Jan 2021)
- Going Green – Nick Spalding (24th Dec 2020)
- Nothing Good Happens After Midnight – Anthology by Jeffery Deaver (16th Dec 2020)
- Christmas at the little Waffle Shack by Helen J Rolfe (13th Dec 2020)
- Heading Over The Hill – Judy Leigh (9th Dec 2020)
- Moonlight over Studland Bay by Della Galton (25th Nov 2020)
- The Purple Shadow – Christopher Bowden (11th Nov 2020)
- Winter at Wishington Bay – Maxine Morrey (3rd Nov 2020)
- Limelight – Graham Hurley (11 Oct 2020)
- A French Affair – Jennifer Bohnet (19th Aug 2020)
- Murder Ahoy! – Fiona Leitch (3 Aug 2020)
Still looking for your next read?
Check out Amazon’s Chart List – current Top 100 reads
I really enjoy supporting authors with Book Launches and Blog Tours. If you are an author or publisher and would like me to review your book then please do get in touch.
I’m happy to receive copies of books in various formats incl. paperback, audio and e-books (mobi format) for Kindle reading.
I will review all books on this website as well as Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest. I also review books regularly on Amazon and Goodreads (using my personal name not TouringTales).