My favourite genre is non fiction. I love to read books that stretch my mind, make me work and help me grow. Below is a list of non fiction book reviews provided by Touring Tales. I never rate or review any books that I’ve not read from beginning to end. Not everyone will agree with my reviews, but that’s okay.
- What Doesn’t Kill Us – Scott Carney (2nd March 2021)
Previous Non Fiction Book Reviews
- The Wim Hof Method – Wim Hof (18th Feb 2021)
- A Year of Living Simply – Kate Humble (16th Feb 2021)
- Clean and Green – Nancy Birtwhistle (25th Jan 2021)
- Networking For Writers – Lizzie Chantree (20th Jan 2021)
- Power Hour – Adrienne Herbert (19th Jan 2021)
- Quiet – Love, Life & Eyeliner – Claudia Winkleman (7th Jan 2021)
- Bullet Journal Method – Ryder Carroll (5th Jan 2021)
- Trials and Tribulations of a Pet Sitter – Laura Marchant (29th Nov 2020)
- 365 Days of Gratitude Journal – Marielle S Smith (1st Sept 2020)
Still looking for your next read?
Check out Amazon’s Chart List – Top 100 Current Bestsellers
I really enjoy supporting authors with Book Launches and Blog Tours. If you are an author or publisher and would like me to review your book then please do get in touch.
I’m happy to receive copies of books in various formats incl. paperback, audio and e-books (mobi format) for Kindle reading.
I will review all books on this website as well as Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest. I also review books regularly on Amazon and Goodreads (using my personal name not TouringTales).