Owning a Motorhome I love to travel and explore. Even when this is not possible, I still travel and explore via books. Below is a list of Travel books and Travel Memoir book reviews provided by Touring Tales. I never rate or review any books that I’ve not read from beginning to end. Not everyone will agree with my reviews, but that’s okay.
- Solo: A Down to Earth Guide For Travelling The World Alone – Aaron Hodges
Previous Travel Book Reviews
- Baggage – Confessions of a Globe-Trotting Hypochondriac – Jeremy Hance
- A Stranger in Paris – Karen Webb
- In SatNav We Trust – Jack Barrow
- Fresh Eggs and Dog Beds – Nick Albert
- Slow Road to San Francisco – David Reynolds
Still looking for your next read?
Check out Amazon’s Chart List – current Top 100 Travel Books
I really enjoy supporting authors with Book Launches and Blog Tours. If you are an author or publisher and would like me to review your book then please do get in touch.
I’m happy to receive copies of books in various formats incl. paperback, audio and e-books (mobi format) for Kindle reading.
I will review all books on this website as well as Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest. I also review books regularly on Amazon and Goodreads (using my personal name not TouringTales).